Re: (erielack) NJ/PA - Environmental Assessment for Lackawanna Cutoff now ava...

Im Not a Proponant of High Taxes either however I see our Govt Wasting our Tax Dollars on far more Frivilous things that Id rather  have that "drop in the bucket" of my tax Dollar$ go to Commuter rail that I will use At least Occasionally even if not daily.  I currently live 1/8th of a mile from an Inactive Railroad ROW that 52 years ago hosted the Freight and Passenger  trains of 3 RRs and  even 34 years ago was the Route of SE98 and ES99  (more list content) Though Im planning to soon Return to LACKAWANNA country :-)

This Message Sent by Donald Kern