RE: (erielack) NJ/PA - Environmental Assessment for Lackawanna Cutoff now ava...

Greg
Re highway subsidies
I have never been able to vote for a highway up or down but rail transit has to jump that hoop in various communities.  The Road Gang will continue trying to ensure that our choice is the Highway or No Way.  With an increasingly graying population I think the "freedom" of driving will be a bitter freedom.
MJC