Re: (erielack) Port Jervis-Hawley-Honesdale

Jim,

Thanks for the information. If this is the case, then it's up to PA and
Pike County in particular to push for the service. I've seen the license plates
at Port Jervis and Middletown. And yes, the addition of a bar car as the CT
commuters have would be an instant success.

I think we're on the verge of witnessing change when it comes to commuter
travel patterns. We'll see what the next few years bring but again, it's up
to the people.

Rick