(erielack) Mystery Wreck on DL&W

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
following URL into your web browser:

http://lists.railfan.net/listthumb.cgi?erielack-06-21-09

D.L._W._R..jpg (image/jpeg, 1577x946 544655 bytes, BF: 2.74 ppb)

I received this through my website. I was wondering if anyone can tell
me anything about this photo, such as the location and date.

To me it looks like the cranes are lifting the remains of a camelback
loco and the clothing looks somewhat early 1900's.

Thanks,
Dave
- --
The First Railroad in Sussex County New Jersey
http://DLW-SussexBranch.com
Monomania can be a good thing