(erielack) Steamtown excursion to the Delaware Water Gap this Saturday, June 27

For those riding (or chasing) the train from Scranton to the Delaware Water
Gap on Saturday, the Erie Lackawanna Dining Car Preservation Society will
have a sales table set up at the Delaware Water Gap station (along with
other groups). Please stop by and say hello. If you would like us to hold
some of our merchandise aside for you please email me off-list.

This is a rare opportunity to have public access to the DL&W's Delaware
Water Gap Station in conjunction with the town's "Founders Day"
celebration.  You can either walk to the station or take the shuttle bus
running from the center of town.

Tim