RE: (erielack) DL&W Track markers at Hoboken Terminal

Revelation Video's Friendly Service Route video from 1988 has a good video overview of the lights and commuter operations out of Hoboken in the early 70s. The link to his site is: http://www.revelationvideo.com/video/historic/friendly_service_route.html

I've had the video since the early 1990s and watch it often.

Mark