From: Tim Stuy <njmidland_@_verizon.net>
To: EL Mail List <erielack_@_lists.railfan.net>
Sent: Wed, Jun 24, 2009 4:25 pm
Subject: Re: (erielack) DL&W Track markers at Hoboken Terminal

The timetables refer to the lights reflecting specific routes.  Here are a
couple I know:

Two white lights - Bergen County Line
Two yellow lights - NJ&NY (Pascack Valley)
One White and two red lights - Greenwood Lake - Boonton

Back in the late 1980's NJT had a big auction at one of the Hoboken
Festivals and auctioned off all of the track markers.  I have never seen one
since.  Does anyone know where any of them ended up?

Tim