Re:Re: (erielack) Binghamton mystery

The quick ID for the rider car is the stove pipe at the far end of the car.

The question remains: why a rider in 1968?

Randy Brown
The car behind 826 is a Rider car; could be either one of the two  ex-RPO-Express cars converted earlier in '68.

EL 623 to R29  (1-23-68)
EL 626 to R30  (4-05-68)

Mike Oravec