RE: (erielack) Three bay PS2 covered hoppers

"I think the answer Schuyler was looking for in the post-merger years is the soda ash service you
mentioned, and this continued into Conrail for some cars."

Uh, well, no.  I was looking for the answer to what the ERIE used them for when they were newly
acquired.  And I was (and am) only looking for the answer for the Greenville PS-2 knockoffs, not two
bay cars.  I fully recognize that the two bay cars could handle more dense materials.

Now, does anyone have the answer I actually AM looking for?

SGL

Database version: 6.12700