(erielack) Current Oswego Branch Activity

 Awhile back I was discussing the current activity on the ex EL/DLW Oswego
branch with a list member. I want to give a more current version of the
traffic on this line and figured why not let everyone know about it.

 For quite some time I only saw CSX using this line in the very early
morning hours, usually around 3-5 a.m. roughly. I've noticed in the last
couple of months things have changed. Trains seem to run at any random time
with no particular pattern that I can notice. I've seen them lately during
the middle of the day and once, a single reefer during the later morning
hours, about 8 a.m. if I remember right. I don't know if trains still run
every day or not, but at least a few times a week. I always seem to catch
them at the John Glenn Blvd. road crossing or parallel them along I-690.

Todd K. Stearns