Re: (erielack) Jessup Switchback (was Rock Jct Wye Not)

When John I. Blair first built the Warren Railroad there was a switchback
to get over the hill at Oxford.  Shortly after the line was leased to the
DL&W it was replaced by the Oxford Tunnel.

This switchback was always intended to be temporary to get the line open as
quickly as possible.

Tim