Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 18:04:33 -0800 (PST)

From: pat.moore_@_att.net

Subject: Re: (erielack) Stats and consists on ELHS website

Steve,

WOW!  That is fantastic stuff.

My list of codes for the interchange points is almost complete.

Now I have another document to cross-reference and match,

so I will make sure I have all those locations included.

However, I still lack a few codes!!!

I still need....

WEEHAWKEN, New Jersey, for the connection with the CNJ and

NEWBERRY JCT for the connection with the Reading.

A question...the PC section lists a connection at Newburgh.  The

ORER lists a connection at Montgomery.  Were these the same place?

- - -pat moore