Re: (erielack) door seals and wood panels

I had heard about this when I was living in the Toledo, Ohio area in the
mid 70s.  After the CR take over, shopmen at Stanley Yard discovered the
plywood while working on ex EL F units.  Marine plywood probably had a
longer life than the sheet metal.

Ed Montgomery