Re:(erielack) New EL and Erie prototypes!!!!

I guess the omission of Lackawanna is because NS doesn't run on any ex-DL&W track?

NJT does.

Randy Brown

Full disclosure: I provided the EL and Erie artwork to them for this project. :)

Norfolk Southern to debut heritage fleet

Published: February 16, 2012

NORFOLK, Va. - To celebrate the 30th anniversary of the Norfolk & Western/Southern merger in 1982, Norfolk Southern plans to honor many of the railroads that make up the present day NS system. . .

The 18 predecessor railroads selected for heritage paint are:

. Central of Georgia
. Conrail
. Erie
. Erie Lackawanna