Re: (erielack) New EL and Erie prototypes!!!!

Well, a CNJ heritage unit is also missing..... So you are right in that i
don't think that is the issue, since Reading is on the list!! Perhaps
instead of  New Haven(ConnDOT uses the McGinnis scheme) then they can make the
case of  a DL&W or CNJ unit!

Steve

In a message dated 2/16/2012 3:51:58 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,