Re: (erielack) New EL and Erie prototypes!!!!

NS does operate former NH trackage - the line from Campbell Hall to
Maybrook was owned by the NH but always operated by the Erie.  The Maybrook
line extends a couple of miles beyond Maybrook on NH trackage - small but
they do.

I would have liked to see an L&HR unit but hey it will be interesting to
see all 18 they did pick.  The Virginian, Wabash, Nickel Plate and P&WV are
really interesting because at the time of those two mergers the N&W quickly
obliterated much of their identity.

Tim