Re: (erielack) The lack of DL&W representation under the NS Heritage Schemes

Forgot. That change came after I left the area. You're right!

Tony

- ----- Original Message -----
From: Dlw1el2_@_aol.com
To: erielack_@_lists.railfan.net
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 8:50:47 AM
Subject: Re: (erielack) The lack of DL&W representation under the NS Heritage Schemes

Tony

From Paterson Jct east is former Boonton Line, served by both Suffern and
Croxton locals.

Bob

In a message dated 2/17/2012 9:42:44 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
tonyhorn1_@_comcast.net writes:

Bob:

A slight correction. You stated that, "...locals from Suffern, NY ...
traverse NJT track that is former Lackawanna," but Suffern is on the old Erie
mainline. There were no Lackawanna tracks in this area - at least when I was
growing up in north Jersey.

Tony Horn