Re: (erielack) New EL and Erie prototypes!!!!

First of all I applaud the whole project, I'm not bashing it, just going to
 point out a few things.   Sure it's their RR, and the can and will do
what ever they want,  but when public outcry came  with using a bucket  as a
toilet they listened .  When Perry Shoemaker heard what everyone had  to say
about the Gray Ghost paint scheme he scrapped it.  Strength is in  numbers.

If there were NO railfan's, and NO  train photographers, do you think  they
would be going through all this?

I'll go on record for saying the ELHS should sent Mr Moorman an official
letter stating they are very pleased that he is doing heritage units and
that they look forward to seeing  the Erie and EL units, but that they  are
also very disappointed in not seeing a Lackawanna unit.

My 3 cents.

Bob Bahrs

In a message dated 2/17/2012 9:48:08 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,