Re: (erielack) New EL and Erie prototypes!!!!

I seem to recall a recent update about the GP7 - waiting for NS inspection(?) and let's not forget the Hoosier Valley groups original Erie/EL S-2 that is restored as EL and operational...

Rob P

________________________________
From: toddsyr <toddsyr_@_twcny.rr.com>
To: EL Mail List <erielack_@_lists.railfan.net>
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 7:38 PM
Subject: Re: (erielack) New EL and Erie prototypes!!!!

Paul R. Tupaczewski  wrote:

"I know of exactly *NO* accurately restored and operational EL units."

Well, a few of us strived for that GP7 but those that took charge of the project refused to part with any more information on the status of the deal etc.

Todd K. Stearns

- ----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul R. Tupaczewski" <paultup_@_comcast.net>