Re: (erielack) New Track Construction at Brier Hill

It is good to see this taking place in OH, good for you. OH has made a
statement about the importance of rail service. For us in NY/NJ/PA, we want to
see the CutOff come back to life and it will. NJT is doing their part and PA
must do the same.

The legislators in NJ and PA as conservative as they are must understand
the need for rail lines to be brought to life. The NY legislators as liberal
as they are understand and are willing to put this into our state's budget.
We New Yorkers are willing to pay for what is necessary for our tri-state
region to move forward as one. We in NY are ready.

All the best to you in OH.