Re: (erielack) New EL and Erie prototypes!!!!

For me  the DL&W is a far superior railroad than the Erie or the EL.
Since I see the NS every day I would much prefer to see the DL&W paint job either fright or passenger.  That would bring back more positive memories then anything associated with the Erie or the EL.
Pete in East Tennessee