Re: (rshsdepot) New List

Jim,

Most seem to be like me... We are so used to having to
"manually" make and okay the routing changes. Case in
point would be when we were transferred from the
eGroups servers to the Yahoo servers.

I still think that I lost some links over that move.

Otherwise, I never even noticed we had been moved. A
hearty congratulations to who ever accomplished that
task. It has been flawless as far as I could see.

Thanks again.

Art