Re: (rshsdepot) Am I subscribed? Am I not?

????? Am I subscribed or NOT???
Cliff Scholes

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Dent" <jdent_@_erols.com>
To: "RSHS List" <rshsdepot_@_lists.railfan.net>
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2001 11:46 PM
Subject: Re: (rshsdepot) Am I subscribed? Am I not?

> You have entered a entered a place of time and dimension...the twilight
zone

> Seriously though, you are subscribed to rshsdepot_@_lists.railfan.net, the
continuing list.  The Yahoo list is gone as of about two hours ago. Messages
cannot be sent to that list.

> Jim
>
> "Paul S. Luchter" wrote:
> >
> > Totally confused, so I sent to that address and got back a message to
send some gobbledygook (in exact fashion as written!!) to some address and I
get back this: no I don't get it back, it says it can't be sent...

> > It said I was unauthorized to send to this address or that I wasn't
allowed to...I thought I copied message but it wasn't...so what is the
story? If I can't get through to the verification address then what?