Re: (rshsdepot) N.Y. State, Niagara County Lockport station for sale

I just, finally made it to this station yesterday, and it is MESS.  I've
seen fire-damaged and abandoned buildings, but this one is, literally, all
but gone.  There is not one shred of roof left, and at least one of the
remaining brick and stone walls is beginning to sag.  It's sad because, in
it's day, it was one handsome structure.  I am hard-pressed to admit than
anything other than total rubble is beyond hope, but this one is as close as
it gets without being actually hopeless.

Mike