Re: (rshsdepot) Book: "When the Railroad Leaves Town: American Communities in the Age of Rail Line Abandonment, Eastern United States."

Your friend Seth was the proofreader for Dr. Schweiterman for this very
momentous and important book.

However, Dr. S. teaches at DePaul in Chicago, Jim; I THOUGHT they were
publishing it.  (I got a copy several weeks ago; guess I should have looked at
the imprint!)  Even though my name appears only in the Florida cities, I did,  I
am honored to say, do the proof reading for the entire piece.  What a great
experience (especially of the learning variety) that was.

I commend the book strongly and heartily to you!