(rshsdepot) Any stations for sale on the East Coast?

A couple that I know has decided that they want to buy a depot as their
vacation home (and I'm jealous! :-)  They are looking for a good size
station or depot, on live rail, somewhere on the coast in the Southeast.
Ideally they'd find something in the Georgia to Delaware corridor, with
an architecturally-interesting building and the potential for re-using
(or putting in) a siding for their private rail car (did I mention that
I'm jealous?)  They're history buffs as well, so something historic or
landmarked might be ok, and they said they would be willing to perhaps
take on a restoration/rehabilitation project. Anyone have any
suggestions??

- -David (the jealous)