Fwd: Re: (erielack) ELHS ??

Gentlemen-
      May I respectfully request that the ELHS website develop a message board to address the political questions that have recently been gumming up what I believe was a railroad information board?  To be honest, even though I am an ELHS member (and one of those "EL Magazine Subscribers" to boot) I have really little interest in the political axe-grinding that appears to be going on.  It is becomming highly reminiscent of the Tri-State Historical Society schism that occured in the early 1980's, which if I recall correctly resulted in two separate fiefdoms that equalled considerably less than the sum of the parts. While I am aware what the "delete" button is for, I would rather have ErieLack return to the sharing of prototypical information without the political backbiting.  We now return you to our regular programming.
      Jon Umbdenstock ELHS #434

End of EL List Daily V3 #1489