Re: (erielack) A prototype for everything

>Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 22:55:15 -0500
>From: Kevin DeGroff <kadegroff_@_xtn.net>
>To: ErieLack <erielack_@_lists.railfan.net>
>Subject: (erielack) A prototype for everything

8<---
>My question is: where on the EL system did B&O trains detouring in this manner typically
>re-enter their home rails?  Kent?  Ravenna Arsenal trackage?  Deforest Jct?  Niles?  Where is
>the next logical B&O/EL connection east of Akron that is capable of reuniting eastbound
>B&O detour trains with B&O mainline rails?

My friend Jon in Cuyahoga Falls thinks it would have been in Kent at OET, Old
Erie Transfer. It's logical I guess. I was there last year, there's still a
lot visible around there, including rails.

Henry

J. Henry Priebe Jr.    Blue Moon Internet Corp Network Administrator
www.bluemoon.net       Internet Access & Web Hosting
www.railfan.net        Railfan Network Services