(erielack) Re: EL List Daily V3 #1509

Anyone know offhand if the Delaware Otsego formally abandoned or
discontinued use of the 'Central New York Railroad' name for the former DL&W
Richfield Springs branch, given it's been a Susquehanna branchline since
about 1982?  For that matter, it could have been 'railway' instead - I don't
remember.

Just curious if this CNY RR is related to the former one, and thus to the
NYS&W, or something else -

Bill K.