(erielack) Phobe Snow fire in 1962?

I was investigating self-publishing services for authors for a project
I'm working on and found this story in a book about Chatham, NJ on one
of them:

http://books.iuniverse.com/viewbooks.asp?isbn=0595355501&page=3
http://books.iuniverse.com/viewbooks.asp?isbn=0595355501&page=4

Note the bits about the steam line, and moving it to the K&E siding.

Anyone know any other details of this event? Any photos? What happened
to the baggage car?

dmg

- --
I n t e g r a t e d  I n f o r m a t i o n  S o l u t i o n s
         L u c e n t   T e c h n o l o g i e s
            YOUR FIRST STOP FOR INFORMATION
         VISIT US AT: http://infoview.lucent.com