(erielack) Coolwhip & other EL boxcars

Seeing the many posts on the EL boxcars, I was reminded of the cut of cars (5 or 6 at least) that sat in an industrial siding near west BD. This particular factory was on the west side of the former DL&W mainline and the cars sat on a siding for several years in the late 60s. I heard stories that the company (EJ????) was using the cars as warehouse capacity and just paid the then-low demurrage charge but I don't KNOW. I left the good-old EL in late 1971 and hired out on the old (privately owned) Auto-Train in Florida.
     Perhaps Mr. Connor could shed some light on this matter since he worked uptown in the office and might know what the deal was. All I know was everytime I went out the former DL mainline to Vestal or to west BD, there they'd be sitting in their gray paint in the siding.
Regards,
Walter E. Smith