(erielack) Re: Fire Truck extrodinare

Bob wrote: Have you seen the former Bogota I think?  fire truck that's now  privately owned and retro fitted with 5 large plasma TV screens and one rear projection screen?
  Yes I have, Dave Gutwill of Bogota, NJ, is in the used-car-and-truck business. In 2000, he saw this former Fort Lee, NJ, 1972 Duplex/Howe pumper at an auction and decided to buy it for his son. Guess G Scale trains in the backyard was not an option at the time, but a  real fire truck in the driveway!?
     Gutwill, who grew up in his father's TV-repair shop, later decided to give this rig a new purpose.He converted the old pumper into a mobile video and entertainment unit. Features include five 42-inch plasma screen TV's .. and YES it cpuld be used to play train video's at a funraiser or train show! (ELHS and ELDCPS etc. etc.)
    Ok back to your regular list content!
  Todd ~

Got a little couch potato?