Re: (erielack) Re: Pocono Chrysler Facility

When did the Chrysler Pocono facility begin operation?

I shared this before with the list.  When I started high school in the
fall of 1969 I took the Rapid Transit into downtown Cleveland and made a
bus connection to my school near the Republic Building (EL corporate
offices).  In a ground floor window EL had a display advertising their
Mt.Pocono Auto Delivery Terminal.  It included a model of an EL autorack
(maybe O scale or larger) with auto loads (Chryslers I guess, although I
wasn't savvy about cars). I thought it was pretty neat and walked over
to look at it many times.

Mike Oravec