(erielack) nysw equipment

ed and mike - sitting at syracuse ny station currently are 2 ex ns
long haul coaches, nysw 507-508-509, blunt end window car, party car,
and diner - also 3 or 4 ex chicago double deck commuter coaches, plus
2 rdc cars that were carrier dome to carousel mall commute svc units
- - ralph mcclive

> From Archives_@_Railfan.net
>Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 17:49:59 -0700 (PDT)
>From: Ken Clark <portlandturn_@_yahoo.com>
>Subject: (erielack) Excursions on the DL&W Syracuse Branch
>
>At the risk of going off topic, what equipment does the NYS&W still
>own other than Walter Rich's business car?  I though they sold
>everything to the NYS&WT&HS?
>
>Ken
>
>Todd,
>
>It is my understanding that the NYS&W passenger equipment is up for
>  sale or
>will be soon. If it goes I do not think the Maple Fest trains will
>  continue.
>
>Ed

RRRRRRR
RR    RR