From: Paul Brezicki [mailto:doctorpb_@_bellsouth.net]
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2007 9:20 PM
Subject: Fw: diamond xover continued

Hi Paul,

Could you please post the attached photo along with the following text
for the List? Any day is fine. Thanks!

subject: Erie Photo ID

Here is a photo sent to me by ELHS member Jim Albanowski; it was also
posted on the NCE DCC group. He was mostly interested in the trackwork,
which is interesting with single- and double-slips, and a diamond on a
turnout. We're also curious about the location; I'm guessing Jersey City
near the Erie passenger terminal. Can anyone help? This photo should not
be reproduced for commercial purposes since the copyright owner (if
there is one) is unknown.

Paul B