Re: (erielack) Turning the calendar...

In a message dated 9/28/2007 3:16:53 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
njmidland_@_verizon.net writes:

The  photographer of this photo is notable as well.  Jim McClellan  recently
retired from Norfolk Southern and is also the "hero" of Rush  Loving's recent
book, "The Men Who Loved Trains".  In the book Jim had  the luck to be in the
right places at the right times and this photo really  shows that as well.

Tim

Tim
HUMMMMM    Hero??????    Don't know if I  would look at him that way.   By
the end if the book I was starting to  think this was an auto biography through
Rush Loving, making or leaning towards  the HERO status, which started to turn
me off.

Bob Bahrs