Re: (erielack) Station at Andover?

Off of Roseville Road.  There is a point where the Cutoff comes off of the
Pequest Fill and before it goes into the cut before the tunnel where the
road and the railroad are fairly flat.  The station is only going to have 65
parking spots.  Personally, I would have made this first extension and
station be at Greenville as there is a decent amount of flat land next to
the station, but I suspect they decided this was too far off the major roads
(206 and 94).

Tim