From: Smtimko_@_aol.com
To: erielack_@_lists.railfan.net
Cc: KRinMich_@_aol.com
Sent: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 6:16 pm
Subject: Re: (erielack) NYCB Train

In a message dated 6/11/2009 3:09:51 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, mjconnor_rr_@_hotmail.com writes:

SMT
And wasn't the NYCB and SLCB operated via EL-Huntington-NW(Wab)?? I have also seen correspondance that indicates that, at least briefly, there was an joint EL-N&W IDR (Interdivisional Run) using EL and N&W crews a mileage prorate basis to operate between Marion and Decatur IL via Huntington.
MJC

?

MJC

?

Yes, it was a through train via the N&W (Wabash) at Huntington, Ind.? It frequently had N&W motive power in the form of high-nose SD-45's, high-nose Century-628's and other oddballs.? Some of the Cannonballs were very small; such as one, two or three cars, while others were quite large.

?

I don't know about any EL-N&W inter divisional runs but they may have operated.? Asking Keith Robbins if he knows about that item.

?

SMT

Download the AOL Classifieds Toolbar for local deals at your fingertips.