Re: (erielack) NJ/PA - Environmental Assessment for Lackawanna Cutoff now ava...

Jim
I can see them squeezing a Station in some where , but yards and all that
comes with it including engines running all night long?  West of Gouldsboro
I don't see it and certainly not in the City of Scranton. Fortunately  I
don't have to worry about it, and as I've been saying for the last 20  years,
"probably won't see it in my life time".

Bob Bahrs

In a message dated 6/17/2009 10:02:52 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,