From: doubletrack_@_netzero.net <doubletrack@netzero.net>
Subject: RE: (erielack) NJ/PA - Environmental Assessment for Lackawanna Cutoff now ava...
To: erielack_@_lists.railfan.net
Date: Saturday, June 20, 2009, 11:02 AM

Trucks Busses and cars on Freeways  yeah thats the ticket     Ticket to Death! more people Die on the Road in 1 year than the RRs of North america since they started in the 19th century. Dont tell me the Cutoff being dead will  make you safer it will only kill you sooner 1 RR Boxcar can carry 3 times the Weight of a 53ft Freuhoff trailer anc ost less per mile to move from point a to point b. theres far more chance of being hit in the street by a motor Vehicle than by a train.  I bet youl reply to tell me Im Wrong but you know im NOT

This Message Sent by Donald Kern