Re: (erielack) NJ/PA - Environmental Assessment for Lackawanna Cutoff now a...

I think the Morristown & Erie would be interested having interchange with CP at Scranton to serve their customers, but they would probably go only one day a week and it would have to make money for them.  No stacks, auto racks, or other excess height cars.

Gary R. Kazin
DL&W Milepost R35.7
Rockaway, New Jersey