RE: (erielack) Freight Trains Today

Yes, it irritates me to no end the people who cry about the frieght train traffic increasing in their neck of the woods. You knew the rails were there when you moved in. If you didn't like trains or couldn't deal with it you should not live there. I find it offensive for them to whine about some companies business actually getting better amidst all the companies struggling and jobs fading away. They should be happy about this but they are not. It would seem they cannot see the forrest for the trees.