Re: (erielack) Quick ELHS Archives status update

Rich,

Thanks for the work that goes into this. I look forward to having this
material available again.

>where the cataloging process can be picked up, as well as some further
> >consolidation done to remove duplicative and/or non-related material.

1. What will happen to the duplicate material? Will it be auctioned off to
members or used in other fundraising to support the archive?

2. What constitutes "Non-related" material? Can you give us an example? If
it involves other railroads, are there possibilities of trades with other
railway historical societies for material that is relevant?

Cheers,
Jim Guthrie
ELHS #1296