Re: (erielack) Unknown tunnel Portal

I think Mike is correct.  When I was a kid, we used to go to the
cemetery (what seemed like every week) in Fort Lee after picking up my
Aunt in Weehawken.  We would take the Blvd and turn right to go down
along the river.  I always remember a "tunnel" at the bottom of the hill
of the intersection.  If you look at the photo.  That could be the Blvd
coming from the left and the road to the river going to the right.
Puting that intersection above the portal as I remember it.  Just my 2
cents from 40 yrs ago.

Dominic