Re: (erielack) New EL and Erie prototypes!!!!

There is one, me.  My back yard neighbor was originally the East Tennessee and Virginia RR, which morphed into the Southern and into the NS.

So if any of those engines appear behind my home, I hope it will be in the sun and when I am home.

Any pictures will be submitted to the group.

Pete Heimbach, in East Tennessee.