Re: Subject: Re:(erielack) New EL and Erie prototypes!!!!

They don't own any Lackawanna trackage of significance

- -----Original Message-----
From: Walter W. Stumpf Jr.
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 8:18 AM
To: erielack_@_lists.railfan.net
Subject: Subject: Re:(erielack) New EL and Erie prototypes!!!!

I guess the omission of Lackawanna is because NS doesn't run on any ex-DL&W
track?

NJT does.

Randy Brown

But they do run over old Lackawanna tracks, at least I see them on the
Washington to Hackettstown, and probably before and after that leg, which
was DL&W.

Maybe an oversight that they thought EL would cover?  Or maybe there was a
minimum track mileage involved and DL&W didnt make the cut?  Maybe we could
start an online petition to ask them to add a 19th [as they do have more
GE's coming]?

Walter