Re: Ken Currie (rshsdepot)

Some of the Iowa depots you name are on my Iowa Depot Web Site.  Following
is copy of
my message to rshsdepot sent 8/07:

I invite everyone to visit my web site containing photos of 143 depots still
standing in Iowa.  Many are restored.
http://photos.yahoo.com/sidvaughan

At the web site, click on the "RR Depot" album.  Thumbnail size photos
appear.  To get an enlarged view with text (County Reference, Owner, Present
Use) on each,  just click on the photo.  To get a full screen view from
that, click on "Full Size"

I will appreciate any updates or corrections on the text accompanying them.
I will also appreciate names of depots still in existence which are not
included.

Feel free to print them.  If you distribute any, please include attribution
to Sid Vaughan, Cedar Rapids, Iowa.