(rshsdepot) Depots

Hello.  I'm new to the list, but not to the society.

Am looking for photos (any date) of the following stations in SW Iowa:  Creston, Red Oak, Coburg, Essex, Shenandoah, Riverton, Farragut, and Hamburg.  I have acquired some photos through a variety of sources, but am looking for additional images to assist in research and modeling efforts.  I have consulted the cumulative index to the Bulletin.  Any help that can be provided by any members would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for info/recommendations.

Ken Currie
Naples, Italy