From: Ken currieken_@_cybernet.it
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 15:13:42 +0200
To: rshsdepot_@_lists.railfan.net
Subject: (rshsdepot) Depots

Hello.  I'm new to the list, but not to the society.

Am looking for photos (any date) of the following stations in SW Iowa:
Creston, Red Oak, Coburg, Essex, Shenandoah, Riverton, Farragut, and
Hamburg.  I have acquired some photos through a variety of sources, but am
looking for additional images to assist in research and modeling efforts.
I have consulted the cumulative index to the Bulletin.  Any help that can
be provided by any members would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for info/recommendations.

Ken Currie
Naples, Italy

http://mail2web.com/ .