(rshsdepot) Iowa Depots

Thanks to all!!!  You folks are amazing.  I belong to several other railroad-related lists, and this is the fastest and most comprehensive response I've ever received.  Thanks for all the great info and the personal photo (Daniel Chazin's).  I look forward to perusing Sid Vaughan's collection.  Sid, if I come across any additional info on the ones you have listed, I'll pass along.  I also have some originals of a couple of the depots I've collected over the past few years I'll be happy to pass along if you're interested.

Ken Currie